I just got back from the Learning Solutions Conference and Expo in Orlando, FL. Dr. Saboto, Vivek and I attended this cool E-Learning Conference last week, and it has us all fired up! Although this conference was not specifically for medicine or even academics, it was really educational none the less. We attended sessions on the technical aspects of electronic learning such as creating widgets, mobile apps and on-line courses, but also learned about incorporating social media into education (so look for me on Twitter now too!). I hope to incorporate some of my ideas into resident and medical student education, so be on the look out for expansion from the blog.
Although not specifically ultrasound related, here are a few cool educational blogs that I stumbled across this week, so check them out!
Academic Life in Emergency Medicine
EMCrit
Life in the Fast Lane
ERCast
Better in Emergency Medicine
The Central Line
Takeokun.com
Z Dogg MD
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment